Monday, November 06, 2006

Job seeking

Apparently I actually have to choose a future career, which seems somewhat unfair. I always sort of imagined that I'd be able to postpone the decision indefinitely, but sadly my plan seems to have some holes of some sort, something to do with the need to earn money. Even more alarmingly, I actually have to apply for various positions. I have done so, or rather am doing so, filling im marvelous answers to fantastic questions about times when I saw an action that needed actioning, did it, and got results. I am drawing on all my rather limited experience (it's possible that holding more than two jobs in my entire life time would have been useful), including every little extra-curricular activity I ever did (I'm much stronger on this front... or at least on paper anyway). The whole rigerole is huuugely enjoyable, with me strugglinh to remember exactly what marks I got in first year of university, or for that matter in my GCSEs.....

I still have not actually chosen a specific career, but I figure I can apply for things without commiting to them after all....

1 Comments:

At 10:48 pm, Blogger Ben said...

You should be a mad scientist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home