Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bizzare

There's a new head and shoulder's advert in which our heroine, who is probably famous for something, says, with a knowing smile, about all the things she does to keep her skin moist, looking at a glass of water as she does so. She then talks about how fantastic head and shoulders is.

I know normal human beings probably don't even think about this, but WHAT exactly does she do to keep her skin moist? In the advert she just looks at a glass of water.. I assume she is refering to more than just drinking lots of water, as most of us do that to, well, live. I suppose she could be talking about an odder form of consuming the water, although how that would effect the moistness of her skin, I do not know? Am I the only person this bothers?

2 Comments:

At 9:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

water=pure! Symbolic?

 
At 10:41 pm, Blogger Alice said...

That advert is really old now. She used to do a lot of co-hosting with Des O'Connor... it was truely horrific... I have noticed this... she says "the things I do to hydrate my skin" as if she does some kind of ridiculous routine every day, but when it comes down to the truth she actually just drinks a lot of water... sufice to say I thinks it's a really poorly written ad... in fact, you could probably find it online... if you're, er, bored. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home