Monday, October 23, 2006

Damn me!

Sigh, it is perhaps not productive to skip lectures. Two last week- one was realtively excusable: a 9:15 lecture for which I was certain I had done the sheet pretty much perfectly, which, when skipped, would lead me to a magnificently long lie in. The next lecture, a 2:15 on friday, was perhaps less excusable, considering that I was already on campus, and just couldn't be bothered to hang round campus the extra two hours. A little poor, considering there was work I could have done.

As a result I am now on campus with pretty much nothing to do for two hours, as the two problem sheets I could be doing were given out in the lectures I skipped. To be fair, if the lecturers actually went to the effort of making a decent website that would not be an issue, but one could probably argue that if I made the effort to go to the lectures this would not be an issue either. To be fair though, then I wouldn't have had three extra hours in which I did nothing at home. And that kind of time is important. Isn't doing nothing exactly what being a student is all about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home