Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The lament of the lazy

Well, finally back to hard work after 4 months, and unsurprisingly I am rather tired. It does not help that I appear to have forgotten mathematics, although most courses keep refering to stuff I was doing over a year ago, which has long ago hidden from my mind, if it was ever there in the first place. Added to this I have managed to suffer additional annoyances, from waiting for a bus for half an hour in the cold, to my recent quest to get a new young person's railcard.

I recently lost my old one, but I was not too fussed, as it only had one month to go- it had more than made up the twenty pounds I bought it for. Meanwhile, I had to book a train journey, and chose to say I had a young persons railcard- after all I could get one before the journey. So today I went off to get my railcard. I needed a passport sized photo, and despite taking enough of these to sink a battleship over the last few years, I had none to hand. Not to worry- I knew of the location of one- in the station itself. It was broken. I asked the guard, and he suggested the coach station. There were two booths. They were both broken. There was one at sainsburys.... also broken. Not to worry (I thought, panicking ever so slightly), I will simply hook in my phones memory card into a boots photo printer- I'm sure it can do passport size. My phone CRASHED THE FRICKING PHOTO READER

All hope is not yet lost, as there is one at the SU that I have not yet tried. If that does not work however, I have no idea how on earth I will get a photo in time for friday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home