Friday, September 08, 2006

blame south park

South Park has got me singing inappropriate things, from Everyone has Aids to Blame Canada, both of which are amusing in context, but might cause some glares from others. I have a tendency to get catchy tunes that gather hatred to me. The worst example of this has to be the Manic Street Preacher's "If White America Told the Trutth For One Day its World Would Fall Apart" (I know, catchy title). It's an excellent punky kind of song, but at one point it includes a rather rocky version of the national front song

"There ain't no black in the union jack." Sadly, this is the only lyric that is clearly audible, so I often find myself singing it, and devoid of context.... that could cause me some serious injury indeed.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home