Wednesday, March 01, 2006

random emails

On my way to get access to many and sundry websites along the years, I have given many a fake email address. Often it will be something entirely made up, like happy@happy.com, but every now and then you will get a smart email checker which will need a valid ending. So I end up using such addresses as happy@hotmail.com, yourmother@hotmail.com, bloop@hotmail.com... whatever strikes my fancy. The point is is that someone probably actually uses that address. I'm surely not the only person who uses this technique, so in other words they must be getting hundreds of spam emails. It's got to be pretty damn depressing to get emails not just from your own silly mistakes but from other people's too.

I mention this because I was just reading a site called "underground hypnosis" about the ability to hypnotise anyone I like. It's absolute rubbish, but the writing is so hysterical (in the alarmed sense), that it makes for mildly entertaining reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home