Thursday, February 23, 2006

Exams

Went very well, in case you were wondering (I know you were on tenterhooks, you really were). 'Tis quite confirming. My tutor, from whom I have to collectmy results, pointed to a mark which was lower than the others and said it was a little disappointing, and I replied that I had kind of expected to get that mark as a maximum.... Hehe.

Our shower has decided that it is going to malfunction again, providing a trickle of boiling cold water over my head. This morning I attempted to wash my hair, and retreated with shampoo still there, saying something along the lines of "christ thats cold!" It appears to have been winter since october, which is awfully unfair, I feel. It's probably time for spring now. I'd like that.

4 Comments:

At 11:16 pm, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Hooo Boy ...

Saskatchewan. LOOONG cold winters. It was -43 degrees celcius here last week.

 
At 7:50 am, Blogger cait said...

*ahem* whiner.

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

Heh, ok that is a little colder than here... I stand by my complaint, however.

 
At 2:42 pm, Blogger Ben said...

Congratulations!
I too received my exam results just yesterday and was rather chuffed as it were. Especially as I finally got a first for history - at last some recognition!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home