Monday, February 13, 2006

automatic washing

Seriously, whats the deal with those things that have handwash, soap, and air dryer mixed together? What exactly is the point? It surely can't be all that much cheaper, it's certainly not more convinient, and it is almost inevitably nigh on impossible to get soap out of the damn thing. I blame mcdonalds, as that is the first place I ever saw one. And also, when everthing fails... blame mcdonalds.

So, yeah, it's valentines day. My mind goes back to the days when the classroom was full of comparisons of valentines, as if they meant something- you're either dating someone or not, a bit of card will not really change that. I would, however, like to point out that I did once get a valentines card from someone who I was not dating. Once. From the girl who I "dated" in primary school. So it probably doesn't count. But I'm gonna count it anyway, because if there is someone up there counting in some indecphirable way, I intend to be ahead of you all.

Me-1 Everyone else-0.

Score.

5 Comments:

At 8:08 pm, Blogger Ben said...

I once got a Valentines card from someone i wasn't dating - it took 2 years for me to find out who sent it.

 
At 8:19 pm, Blogger cait said...

In Canada, you give Valentines to everyone in your class when you're in grade school, regardless of whether they blow snot bubbles out their nose or not.

 
At 3:00 pm, Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Blame McDonald's? I wouldn't do that.
Link of interest 1
Link of interest 2

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Caitlin -- yeah. I think the teachers talk to the parents about this specifically, so that no one has hurt feelings. But you still save the best ones for your friends.

 
At 6:08 am, Blogger cait said...

Swambo: yes, but sometimes they don't even go to your school anymore, and your mother forces you to make fraudulent cards! and nice ones too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home