Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Back in Bath

I AM BACK! Wooh. Sigh, back to work, I suppose. My room is full of boxes that have not been unpacked yet, and also duvet that isn't mine (its a long story). So yeah, I had an amazing weekend, in the mythical land of the north, where I got to see Ross Noble, and dine at the finest places in York. And run out of money.

Anyhoo, with typical genius I brought neither shaver or mobile charger with me, so excessive borrowing has commenced. In a slightly optimistic measure today I bought many fresh ingredients so I could cook exciting food. However it is now 20 past 7 and I am getting hungry so the most exciting its gonna be tonight will be stir fry. And it will probably be pasta and sauce. I suppose I could have some fahitas! Hmm, the choices.

Once again the internet proved difficult. Every single time I come back to university my computer decides to be a complete arse about my internet connection, until, after pointless fiddling I get it to work. This time I had to uninstall my wireless card and then reinstall it. I know, pointless no? I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason for this, possibly to do with the intensely evil nature of the fellows at microsoft.

Urgh, I am quite tired, inexplicably. All I have realy done today is play the excellent Farenheit, which I would reccomend (at least, from what I've seen so far anyways). Oh, incidentally, saw Final Fantasy Advent children last night. Freaking awesme. If you enjoyed FF7, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this. Theres not much plot to it, but its a hell of a lot of fun. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home