Sunday, September 18, 2005

super power

If I had to pick just one super power, it would probably be the ability to make anyone you want break into choreographed song and dance. Think about it, wouldn't that be awesome?

You're bored, stuck in a lecture, or meeting, or whatever, and suddenly everyone just starts dancing and singing perfectly. Also, if anyone ever did try and fight you, they'd be forced to do it in the style of dance, and so the violence would be greatly reduced, while you could still calmly kick them in the nuts as they flounce round the room.

This is not the most original of ideas, I admit, it being borrowed from the best episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer ever made, but without the unfortunate burning people to death bit. Just joy and laughter for your entertainment. Of course this could sometimes be inappropriate, although the thought of a funeral wake suddenly turning into a musical number is making me chuckle right now.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 pm, Blogger Complex said...

The 25th, how about you? I will be very much up for a pint!

And I would choose the ability to move things, with the power of my mind. Potentially you could do anything! After all, weather systems, heat... all products of motion... And of course, it would bring with it the ability to kill a yak at 100 yards.. with MIND BULLETS!

That's Telekinesis, K.

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger Mr K said...

nice.

I will be back on the 26th, late in the day. I shall probably go out for a drink, as I believe that may be required by law.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home