Monday, July 18, 2005

Hmm

Just a random little story on Echaston. Some women fired her nanny for a ridiculous reason. Here is the response.

I don't have much to say as its been covered by all these lovely blog articles, other than the New York times women really showed her prejudices in that article....

I reckon I deserve a time machine, on theory that we only get what we deserve. See, some people would use a time machine dangerously, and create paradoxes. Instead, I would use it to dodge train fares. It irritates me how many times I have ridden a train, and not actually needed my ticket. That is money wasted, and that is not good at all. So I would go back in time whenever I bought a ticket and didn't get checked, and not buy it! Ha ha! Are you listening, people of the future? Send me a time machine, I would use it wisely.

My dog is pissing me off so badly. Not only does he have a tendency to wonder in and out of the room, knocking out my LAN connection each time, he also keeps on licking my feet. This can become tiresome after the fourtieth time.... the problem is that he is obssessed with food, and craves attention for it. Meh. He's 9 years old now. Perhaps a picture is in order... Actually, as I don't appear to have one, it isn.t

7 Comments:

At 8:40 pm, Blogger Ben said...

You could go back in time and not buy a ticket, though this would technically be stealing and similar to using invisibility to steal a ticket. Likewise if you did have insibility and used it to dodge the ticket inspector (or train manager, as I was corrected by a virgin employee. People who inspect tickets are ticket inspectors - look it up in a dictionary moron!) would alos be the same.
In short: Have you no morals sir!

 
At 2:19 am, Blogger Mr K said...

no, i just have no morals when it comes to trains, when I enter an alternate, train moral universe.

 
At 12:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not use the wireless connection, then the dog can't pull it out!

 
At 2:05 pm, Blogger Ben said...

The dog can, cos kieran stupidly sent the laptop cards back for USB wifi thingys. So the dog can still eat the little box.

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

heh, the wireless router is rubbish. I could probably get it to work, but id have to find out the wap key... so much effort.

 
At 4:27 pm, Blogger Imperium child said...

Therefore we have proved that kierans lazyness is not proportional to his hair length, but a constant. A BIG Frickin' Constant.

 
At 4:27 pm, Blogger Imperium child said...

also update your picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home