Friday, July 15, 2005

harry potter and the half blood prince

Tomorrow. I might not be posting tomorrow, as a result, or the day after that, depening on how long it takes me to read it. I didn't post yesterday because I went to cambridge, and when I got back I was drunk and tired, so couldn't post very coherently.

But yes. I almost watched an American film in Italian with subtitles a few days back. The film in question was the marvelous Station Agent, which I would reccomend. See, I always watch films in their original language if possible, and not knowing much about this film, it being recommended by my mother, I did not know what nationality it was produced by. The DVD screen asked me whether I wanted the film in english or italian, and I assumed. I noticed something was wrong when all the lips were out of sync and all the writing in English, of course, but it did take me 5 minutes....

On the train home from Cambrdidge yesterday several girls boarded and sat in the seats in front of me. Then they took off their tops, leaving just bras. This was... a slight surprise, and left me at a bit of a loss as to where to look.... They were talking about snorting coke too... Sounded like lovely girls. Also got this great bit of dialogue

"You know, I'm right handed but I use my left hand for everything."

Brilliant.

3 Comments:

At 11:18 pm, Blogger Ben said...

And you said "Everything?" obviously.

 
At 11:30 pm, Blogger Ben said...

Get teh wallpaper here http://students.bath.ac.uk/ab3bjbg/misc/animate.gif

 
At 11:15 am, Blogger Imperium child said...

HAHA, ben whn u said u were gonna post the wallpaper up, I thought u might have meant your website!! Was so tempted to put mum there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home