Tuesday, October 13, 2009

America!

Off to the US tomorrow. I shall be leaving my house at 3:30 in the morning, and arriving in Columbia, Missouri, at approximately 7, if all goes well. I will effectively have travelled for a day, and gloriously will be there for three whole days before travelling for another day on Sunday and getting home on Monday. Woo, and indeed, hoo. No doubt this is an exciting experience, although I do wish the conference was actually a little longer to justify the absurdly long travel times.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:50 pm, Blogger Boo and Trev said...

Good luck. Make no attempt at humour at immigration! Forecast is average max 8C I see, so take a jumper and raincoat.

Like you need this sort of advice. With any luck, there'll be free Internet in your hotel so you may get to blog if any time is spare.

Rambling Dad

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger oreneta said...

He's right about the humour. Those guys don't do jokes. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home