Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter time

Misteltoe and wine? I think I have an urge to rhyme time with wine constantly. Anyhow, I am home and enjoying myself, playing ticket to ride (a marvelous board game I would reccommend to all), and drinking wine. There have been wedding meetings already, as you might expect, and I think theres even a reasonable plan as to where we are all going.

Of course the sword of coursework looms over my head, with a tremendous amount to get done before the month of april ends, but I figure some time off will let me relax, and help me build up into a full blown panic for once I return.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 pm, Blogger James said...

What I don't understand is how you've managed to still be in education. Also how you continue to not bump into me, ever.

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

ah, I'm now in southampton, so that explains the lack of bumping. As for remaining in education, thats more about sheer ability to avoid real work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home