Sunday, May 06, 2007

Ramblings.

A steam of consciousness is often what comes out when I sit down to blog. I very rarely plan out what I am going to say, other than to make a couple of notes about a topic I would like to talk about. Thanks to my incredible laziness, I rarely proofread my writings as well, which leads to spelling errors that deeply irritate me when I come to rereading my posts.

I have started writing this post with very little to write about, trying to keep up to my rate of one post a day by any means necessary, even just babbling for several minutes, desperately hoping a topic would pop into my head. Of course the obvious thing to do when you can't think of anything to write about is to write about how you can't think of anything to write about. Sadly this trick only works once or twice, as after a while hearing how someone doesn't has much to say becomes a little dull.

Of course what I could do is begin each post by telling you that I am about to talk about something of great import, and keep boosting that idea in your mind as you read through the post, until finally you come to the end and realise you've been horribly let down by the post ending inexplicably early without closing up any of thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home