Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's over!

My exams are finished, everything is done, and I have the hangover to prove it! After a hard night of drinking I always wake up stupidly early, primarily because my body is very eager to eject large amounts of what I drank several hours ago, in a desperate defence against the poisons I attack it with. Taking any kind fo drug for recreational purposes is certainly an odd thing, especially with something like alcohol, which attacks your body on several fronts, your mind liver and stomach are all at risk.

But hey, thats life, gotta love temporary enjoyment for long term detriment- that chocolate ice cream is just so nice after all.... mmm on that note I am totally buying myself some ben and jerries later on, which should probably be banned it's so awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home