Thursday, February 01, 2007

I meant to

I really did mean to blog. Of course on the weekend Alice was here, and I am always loathe to interrupt a whirlwind of weekend with blogging. But that doesn't excuse monday- the invitation to the pub by Rich, who is moving away next week, did that. Tuesday should have been fine, but I went to see Blood Diamond- an enjoyable film deserving of it's oscar nomination, about a subject that is not as well publicised as it should be. Wednesday? I had the afternoon free, but some friends who I had not seen in a long time appeared, and so the afternoon was gone. And I already HAD plans for the weekend.

And so I've made it to thursday. In fact I almost failed today, as the internet chose this moment to fail. Of course all these obstacles could have been surmounted if I could blog on campus, but apparently Bath uni hates the new google log in to blogger.

So here I am, blogging. Of course, blogging about not blogging is sort of cheating I suppose, although I imagine a significant proportion of the blogosphere is made up of such posts. Never mind. I shall have new posts... on sunday. Probably. Hopefully. Maybe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home