Friday, December 29, 2006

Middle click

I still have things to chat about when I get round to it, particularly parsnips, the devils food, and giving the people the right to make up their own minds. Perhaps those little phrases will turn into hyperlinks in the near future. Perhaps not.

Anyways, apparently christmas 'tis the season for upgrades, from blogger now in it's new, virtually unchanged except being a little more ugly, google upgrade, to IE7.

So whats new in IE7? Well... it looks kind of pretty, and they've got rid of a bunch of toolbars which I requisitioned back. Because I like them. Also you can do tabbed browsing, but I actually find tabbed browsing annoying. And also, every single time you middle mouse click something it opens a new tab. THIS IS SO ANNOYING. I'm sure for some it's very useful, but I tend to browse pages by middle clicking and then scrolling down that way, and with many pages coated in hyperlinks this now generates a whole host of new tabs, or new pages, after I turned off tabbed browsing off. For the life of me I have no idea how to turn this bloody option off- it appears to be nowhere in the internet tools, and it's not in the mouse options... if anyone knows how please do tell me, because it is getting on my nerves...

Ooh, I've just noticed I can tag this post!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home