Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tagged!

I have been tagged by my cousin, so I must respond....

So, the 6 weird things about me? Umm...

1-I am prone to striking poses- sadly I don't appear to have any photographic evidence of this, but I imagine some of my flatmates of years past might be able to rummage some up.

2-I grew my hair ridiculously long (see my profile picture!), simply because I got a bad haircut beforehand and didn't want to repeat the experience. I finally caved in after having it pointed out that our hair was coated in my hair. Actually... everywhere was.

3-I am a compusive fiddler, and like to have some small object to play with at most times (is that weird enough? I guess most people do something like this).

4-My hands are incredibly shaky, so whenever I am nervous I am simply unable to hold any notes as I won't be able to read them. As a result I almost always memorise any presentation I am going to give.

5-I have the most evil hangovers out of anyone I know. If I drink beyond about 4 pints I will be horribly ill the next day.

6-When younger I was the largest meat fan around. I'd almost always go for the steak, unless there was a mixed grill available.... I am now a vegetarian.

So, that was quite hard work. I tag.... my parents, Ben, Paul, Caitlin, Alice and Venomous Bee

5 Comments:

At 8:03 pm, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Yes ... I agree the internet needs to know more me. Especially this sort of thing.

I'm not saying this to be confrontational ... I'm just curious: why did you become a vegetarian? I find the reasons people do something like that are usually very interesting. Are you a vegan? I gave up meat for lent last year. I think I will again this year. Lentils are lovely.

 
At 11:24 am, Blogger Mr K said...

Lentils are nice, and I worship chickpeas. My reasons for becoming a vegetarian are summed up here
http://funnylonelylife.blogspot.com/2005/10/why-i-am-vegetarian.html

I should be a vegan... but am not. Tis too much hard work...

 
At 3:42 pm, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

I could survive on anything that had either chickpeas or lentils and curry in it.

 
At 3:49 pm, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

That's fascinating ... you're premises etc.

 
At 7:29 am, Blogger Imperium child said...

aha tagged! Hmm wish i had more time to notice these things sooner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home