Thursday, June 08, 2006

libertarians....

Libetarians get on my nerves. Or rather, the way the philosophy is used anyhow. I'm not entirely sure what exactly libetarians are, apart from they love freedom a lot. So much that they think there should be little or no rules. Some have argued to me-through this grand thing we call the internet- that tax is an evil thing, and wrong, they believe government should not exist. Except for an army apparently, although I forget how they're supposed to raise money for this, seeing as tax is evil and everything.

After this I had written a huge rant about speeding, but actually this article is a far better discussion than I would have had, and is worth a read.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get the big sign thing telling you your speed rather than camera's . Works for me.

And therefore everyone else.

Dunno why though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home