Sunday, April 24, 2005

World of Warcraft

I knew we shouldn't have got it. It was such a bad idea- I knew I would get hooked, and worse, would have to share it with my flatmates so wouldn't be able to always cure my cravings. Which are eating at me now.

But no, we bought World of Warcraft, and now I can't stop. After arriving home from a party last night I played on it until 20 to 7! Today, immediately after getting up, I played it up. I currently have a level 7 Tauren druid named Kman (I forget on which server).

See, we need to finish our coursework today. We have not begun work yet..... Sob, there goes my plan to get more done.

Yes, went to a party last night, where I sat and watch the amusing mating dance of the men. Yes, there was flailing dancing to drum and bass. Now it might be that some men dance because they enjoy it, I suspect most do it to impress the ladies. Which was a shame, especially this night, because the ladies kind of weren't paying attention..... Never mind- at least the men were making an active courting effort. Oddly my sitting and staring blankly into space was not the most seductive, not that, to be honest, I had intended to be so.

Its really weird having short hair, I keep wanting to brush hair out of my eyes that aren't there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home