Saturday, April 23, 2005

And the hair leaves me

Woah. All the hair is gone now. Its really weird, my head feels light, and I keep wanting to brush hair out of my eyes that isn't even there. But whats done is done. Already some have encountered the hair, and been shocked by it, much to my amusement. I am going to a house party tonight, where I can shock more people (well, those that I know.)

As promised, here are the photos.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At 12:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi K! liking the haircut! Siobhan said it looks cool! can't wait to see it in person on old monners! eh k?! What do you think mrs k?

 
At 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god.. much better. next all you need is some jeans that actually fit you...

 
At 2:44 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

yeh, je l'aime. Long hair can get a bit unruly ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home