Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No stress

So, many stresses today, with the lady who was meant to turn up for our statistical presentation not turning up, meaning it has got rescheduled tomorrow at the user friendly time of 8 am, and the useless southampton post failing to deliver a guarantor form to the flat agency so I had to desperately phone Alice's parents and get them to email me the thing so I could email it half an hour before the closing time so that we can sign the contract!

All good fun, and I feel fully justified in our evening meal of chips and beer. Although I'm thinking of branching out and having an ice lolly in a second....

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, 8am presentation! That's like real work. Good luck.

Dad

 
At 1:29 pm, Blogger Cheryl said...

Everything justifies an evening meal of chips and beer, I think you'll find. Chips and beer and to be commended.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home