Tuesday, March 27, 2007

22

Yesterday, I'm not sure that I feel old- actually I think I feel about 17 still, I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to remain at that mental age... preferably a long time. Am off for yet another interview tommorrow, after a catastrophic one at GCHQ, where I was somewhat baffled by the questions- my knowledge failed me quite badly, but never mind. I scribbled down some nonsense answers based on what I could remember from a course in first year oh so long ago.

Oh well, at least I got to go into a high security building, even if was only a visitor centre, I'm going to count myself as a secret agent from now on. I kind of liked the idea of telling people that I can't tell them what I do at work. Top secret, yeah? I never liked martini anyway....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home