Thursday, January 26, 2006

there are no limits

A while back (and I have a sneaking suspicion that I blogged about this before, but it bears repeating), I was browsing a forum I had joined. In it there was an argument about the best super hero. During this "debate" one member mentioned "well the punisher could kill all the other super heroes anyway." I was struck by the certainty of his comment, and posted, wondering how he could be so certain of that. It's hardly like, I jokingly commented, there is a comic in which he fights every single super hero.

There is. The punisher kills the marvel universe. It is even worthy of it's own wikipedia entry, apparently. Now, for all I know, it's a perfectly good comic, well drawn and well written, but seriously.... is there ANY idea they haven't done? The most disturbing thing about it perhaps is the way everyone takes it so utterly seriously. Oh well, each to their own I guess. Their crazy, crazy own.

3 Comments:

At 6:12 am, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

Here ... all the most bizarre things you could think of superheroes doing, and on top of that, conclusive proof that Superman is a Dick:

http://www.superdickery.com/

 
At 8:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

je suis

 
At 3:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

M'excuser?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home