Monday, January 30, 2006

ok, that's brilliant

I am doing some blog browsing at the moment (got to love that "next blog" button!), and of course have come across some advertising blogs- places that exist only to generate links. This one is hilarious though. I just love it's unnatural segues.

"I do not know where to go from here. Yes, they say that breaking up is hard to do. But what do you do when you know you will crush the other persons heart? Then what? How do you break it to them softly? I am not really sure how to do it, let alone do it smoothe. I wish there was some kind of handbook out there that I could refer to or something. Not sure. But I do know this, I need to figure out something fast, especially before I go on searhc for more info about lotterywest virginia powerball. Know what I mean?"

1 Comments:

At 4:56 pm, Blogger The Venomous Bee said...

I always thing it's kind of cute in a really disturbing way when computers try and act like real people. As long as they don't go cylon on us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home