Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My brain commited suicide

Today, mid revision. I rather wish it wold not do that to me, it's very unpleasent. Ah well, I'll live. Who needs a brain anyway?

So I hope you all had good christmases (or whatevereses), and you got what you wanted, as long as it wasn't a weapon designed to destroy the very earth itself. 'Cause that's just plain mean, to be honest.

I would like to point out at this point that I have beaten my sister's boyfriend at both chess and poker. Bwa ha ha! Not that I'm one to be smug (HA), but every now and then one has to involve in a little bit of petty one upmanship.

Anyway, it's a new year soon, so it's time to come up with some resolutions ya 'al won't keep. I did mine- cut my hair, became a vegetarian, and... well I can't remember the others i made. I suspect one might have been to do with doing more excercise, but I hear that if you exercise you increase the chance of contracting cancer at some kind of point in your life.

3 Comments:

At 3:54 pm, Blogger Complex said...

It is true, you live longer, thus there is more chance of it being the cancer that gets you.

 
At 1:04 am, Blogger Complex said...

Oh, and I just noticed...

"as long as it wasn't a weapon designed to destroy the very earth itself."

You're being homicidalistiaphobic! Now I'm not saying I'll use the thing... its just something nice to have, a conversation piece if you will.

 
At 8:09 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

loving the word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home