Sunday, November 20, 2005

National writing while drunk day

Was like 15 days ago, but as I' drunk now I figure I should right now.

It's interesting to note that while Hnter S Thompson was often credited for writing under the influence of drugs his actual writing was written while pretty damn sober.

I went on a crazy pub crawl today, managing 11 whole pubs, which isn't bad at all. There was much rejoicing. Undoubtedly I shall pay for such exu berance, but, meh. I just got off the phone to my lovely ladyfriend, and i no doubt impessed her with my remarkable eloquence while drunk.

I am pretty sure I can ontrol what I am saying. I am normally very careful about typing; I make mistypes all the time but go back and correct them while I am still wrting. Well obviously not immediately while I am writing ecause thn it would just be a mess but never mind. Amyay, I have noticed these mistkae but am too lazy to go correct them.

Anyway, good ngiht everbody, I wish I was faking these mistakes. But yeah. Plenty more fish in the sea, for those of yuo who need that particular advice. Oh I am a chortle bot, I really m. Ho ho ho.

Good night.

2 Comments:

At 11:19 am, Blogger Imperium child said...

I really m....hhahaha

 
At 4:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well now Master Kieran....thats really did make me chuckle, yet something even more startling occured to me... I don't need to be drunk to type liek that. I';m completely rubbish and have to iron out a mutitude of verbal creases before i can call myself eloquent....hell, i couldn't even talk properly for the whole of thins morning and ended up blowing raspberries in frustration. Surely I am very ill! or bored.... us Arts students...HAHA!!! well, am reading about modernism now....mental work out overload.....seriously.....load of bullshit! anyway.....one final word, or sound........ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........oh bother.... :O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home