Friday, August 14, 2009

The Daily Mail is truly an organ of hate

The Daily Mail is a hateful little example of a newspaper. The opinions spewed by the writers are poorly researched, and only barely attempt to cover up the prejudices espoused by their writers. Here's an example of the UTTER hypocrisy of the newspaper. In Ireland, it is campaigning for the cervical cancer jab. In England it is campaigning against it. Astonishing it.

The reason I am currently targeting the Daily Mail is I noticed one had been left on the table while I was eating lunch. I opened out of morbid curiosity, to read this little hateful example. You can see clearly what he thinks of people with gender issues in this piece, as indeed the tasteful cartoon portrarys, no matter his claims. What a horrible little man.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:58 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Technically, I did use to read my parents' copy of the daily mail. But by 'read' I mean, 'flip through to the comics and crossword'

 
At 8:48 pm, Blogger Axel Fendersson said...

Yeah, that's Richard Littlejohn for you. A first-class turd of a man if ever there was one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home