Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Regression

There are some songs that really make me regress. I have in my music collection, various, rather angsty music. While I never succumbed to the allure of nu-metal (thank the lord), I do have Weezer's album Pinkerton. On some level, I suspect it's not very good, but it brings back so many wonderful memories to listen to someone about who can't be bothered to try to find love anymore... (it was an emotionally healthy time for me) This blog's original title was conceived in a lonelier time, I came up with the name life is funnier when you're lonely much, much earlier, but then life changed somewhat. It would seem somewhat disingenuous to keep that title, with the whole getting married in 3 (eek) months an' all. As a result, I may move urls, especially because I still get most of my hits from people searching for "lonely funny life", or something along those lines. It's a little embarrasing.

Of course it's kind of worse the number of hits I got for beastality.... Misspell a sexual act and apparently the internet is your oyster... unfortunately.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home