Monday, August 07, 2006

DROD

Is the principle reason for my lack of posts recently. I could lay claim to a fantastically busy existence, but I don't think anyone would believe me. I did go see the tempest on saturday AND go see Jools Holland (where I DID indeed dance. I think I felt safe because everyone else there was dancing quite as poorly as I was. I also confess to being a tad drunk), but otherwise my life is hardly full of high adventure at the moment.

Not that I expect many people's lives exist of high adventure, if only because for one to experience high adventure one has to face peril, and not only enjoy it, but make quips too, otherwise one is just facing adventure, or just peril. Which is a bit poor really.

Anyways, DROD is a stupidly addictive puzzler. Play it if you wish, but I do warn that I have done little BUT play on it since I discovered it last week. There are 25 levels to the first game, and I am currently on the ninth. Oh yes, and there are about 15 different games it seems.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home