Wednesday, March 22, 2006

bash.org

Recently been going to bash.org, a website that collects irc conversations (it's a chat system for the uninitiated). Theres some pretty funny ones there...


"#244321 +(14061)- [X]

hey, if you type in your pw, it will show as stars
********* see!
hunter2
doesnt look like stars to me
*******
thats what I see
oh, really?
Absolutely
you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2
haha, does that look funny to you?
lol, yes. See, when YOU type hunter2, it shows to us as *******
thats neat, I didnt know IRC did that
yep, no matter how many times you type hunter2, it will show to us as *******
awesome!
wait, how do you know my pw?
er, I just copy pasted YOUR ******'s and it appears to YOU as hunter2 cause its your pw
oh, ok."

" d-_-b
how u make that inverted b?
wait
never mind"

1 Comments:

At 9:32 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

haha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home