Saturday, January 02, 2010

Difficulties with a door

So I have lacked the ability to communicate over the last few weeks, with no internet, then christmas occuring.

I am now in a new, not that shiny flat. Its a sweet little place, but sadly not without its problems. One of the most significant of these was my inability this week to leave the house. Apparently our front door is very vunerable to expanding, and then getting jammed, to the point where to open it we had to climb out the window and push from the other side. We called the flat agency, but it being new years eve, no-one was actually there.

So we took manners into our own hands, and I was sent on a mission to B&Q, where I purchased a belt sander, which did the job. So fun times were had. Still, we have central heating now, which is nice, and a shower. No internet yet- I'm on campus writing this, discovering that apparently I am not allowed to do work yet. Fine with me!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:08 pm, Blogger Boo and Trev said...

Grandad would be proud, but sad he didn't buy you the sander!

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home